People, Places & Things is back!!!!!!

charing ball

Jun 12, 2009, 11:31:58 PM6/12/09
  People, Places & Things is Back! - Same Time, Same Station but an all new Format!
(Don't you hate when people use exclamation points incorrectly!)

11 a.m. to 12 p.m.!  G-town Radio!  www.gtownradio.com

I've been all around town, capturing all the fantastic things that Philly has to offer. It's grassroots at its best and it's positively progressive!

On Docket this week: It May not be Easy Being Green but it sure is Fun!

Angela Brown, author and activist, talks about the needs for blacks to embrace the environmental movement/The impact of food production and what we can learn from UK
/the Secret Lives and Tribulations of Bees/Shedding Excess: Need vs. Want.

Listen, Learn, Relate!

Catch the season premiere show featuring Mark Rudd, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn, members of the notorious Weather Underground at these fine podcast sites:

--
People, Places & Things
now on Sundays from 11 to 12 p.m.

All that you touch, you Change.

All that you Change, Changes you.

The only lasting truth is Change.

God is Change.

-Earthseed, the Books of the Living
(Octavia E. Butler, The Parables of the Sower)