PP&T: Defining Blackness in America

charing ball

Jul 11, 2009, 7:42:44 AM7/11/09
People, Places & Things is live - well, sort of.

11 a.m. to 12 p.m.

on G-town Radio, www.gtownradio.com

I've been all around town, capturing all the fantastic things that Philly has to offer.
It's grassroots at its best and it's positively progressive!

On on Sunday, July 12th:  PP&T will exploring the topic of Blackness in America

 What makes a person Black? Is it the issues, heritage we face or is it just a skin color? Also, why is CNN doing a Black in America 2? Hear audio from: CNN's screening of Black in America 2: The Solutions and Avenging the Ancestor's Coalition July 3rd Independence Day Rally.

Remember, if you can't listen live, check out the archives at www.ppt.podomatic.com or www.ppt.mypodcast.com

--
People, Places & Things
now on Sundays from 11 to 12 p.m.

All that you touch, you Change.

All that you Change, Changes you.

The only lasting truth is Change.

God is Change.

-Earthseed, the Books of the Living
(Octavia E. Butler, The Parables of the Sower)