GSoC progress

Николай Роз

Jun 9, 2019, 12:16:08 PM6/9/19
to sambamba-discussion
Hello!

This is the second post, first can be found in dlang_BioD group.

Overview of feautures and usage of Dlang Thrift library. Parquet reader external APIs.

Pjotr Prins

Jun 9, 2019, 12:25:55 PM6/9/19
to Николай Роз, sambamba-discussion
On Sun, Jun 09, 2019 at 09:16:08AM -0700, Николай Роз wrote:
> Hello!
> This is the second post, first can be found in dlang_BioD group.
> Overview of feautures and usage of Dlang Thrift library. Parquet reader
> external APIs.
> [1]https://gist.github.com/NickRoz1/906e9f34832c8b40dcb7cdd226624101

Thanks Nick, that looks very interesting. For Markdup we don't need
the record iterator, right? Which are the BAM fields we need to
unpack?

Pj.

Николай Роз

Jun 9, 2019, 2:49:15 PM6/9/19
to sambamba-discussion
Yes, we don't need the record iterator. We need to unpack fields: position, cigar, flag, refID, quality score. We also need to store SAM header, I think we can do that in FileMetaData.

Nick

Николай Роз

Jul 26, 2019, 11:04:08 AM7/26/19
to sambamba-discussion