Getting a error while loading the vcf file

Nalesh Jadhav

May 30, 2020, 7:29:49 AM5/30/20
to sambamba-discussion
Dear Sir,

I have been trying to load the VCF file by using the given protocol but there is a error popped up regarding ReadVCF function.
This is the error: [1] "INFO [2020-05-30 16:46:43] Step 01-2. Read VCF file [firevat_vcf::ReadVCF]."
                           Error in read.vcf(x = vcf.file, split.info = split.info, verbose = FALSE)

I tried reading about it and understood that compressed vcf file i.e, vcf.gz with its index file should be present in the folder, I have followed those steps but still it shows same error.
Could you please look into it and get back to me as soon as possible.

Screenshot_20200530_165659.png

I have attached the screen shot of the command with the error.

Thank you
Regards
Nalesh Jadhav