Insurance claims re Guilin trip

VChong

Nov 5, 2014, 4:30:37 AM11/5/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978

To those flying from Shai to Guilin:

Attached files regarding our cancelled flight FM9333. Please read the excel file especially part (C).

Basically fill in and print out the authorisation letter, sign it and together with your passport details, take photo and send them to me.

Regards,

VChong
桂林机票保险理赔141105.xlsx
Guilin insurance autho letter141105.docx

YH Chin

Nov 6, 2014, 7:37:08 AM11/6/14
to sam-tet-cl...@googlegroups.com

DW. Sorry for late reply..
Am i just follow yr last paragraph instruction??? Am i require to fill up the authorisation letter or i just forward my passport details will do....

VChong

Nov 7, 2014, 10:07:28 PM11/7/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
Hi mates,

YM, you had sent two similar files both on passports. The passport page is correct but lack of authorisation letter.
SK, your sec had sent the correct documents but the authorisation letter had insufficient details and i was not able to amend your files.
Nelson and the rest ....please note the below:

1) please forward your individual passport page on ONE file, do not combine your spouse's passport into the same file as i need to do the online submission ONE by ONE.
2) similarly do your Authorisation letter ONE by ONE. Please use the attached file and amend the necessary details, print it out, sign it and then scan. DO NOT Combine both letters into one file. Save each one on a separate file. Below is the insurance policy numbers that you should fill in the authorisation letter.

Name 保单号
Teoh Seng Kian ASHH52159814E 2988810
Low Siew Fong ASHH52159814E 2988809
Lim Chean Shen ASHH52159814E 2989109
Foo Yoong Ming ASHH52159814E 2989108
Loo Poh Choon ASHH52159814E 2989110
Chan Siew Wah ASHH52159814E 2989111
Law Kin Fong ASHH52159814E 2989112
Chin Yee Hong ASHH52159814E 2989115
Wong Yoke Chun ASHH52159814E 2989113

Note that for husband and wife i should receive 4 files; 2 on passports + 2 authorisation letters.

I hope the above is clear and should you have further clarifications plse do not hesitate to contact me. Appreciate to give it to me earlier in case there will be expiry or other complications

Regards,

VChong
SK-Guilin insurance autho letter141105.docx