Guilin Photos

raymond chen

Nov 9, 2014, 11:03:33 PM11/9/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
Hi guys

Link to some of the photos taken during the Guilin Trip:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/49611598@N03/X083J3/

More to come........

Regards
Raymond

raymond chen

Nov 11, 2014, 2:50:57 AM11/11/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
Hi

I have finally finished uploading those pictures taken during the annual get together trip in Guilin.  You may find them in the links below:

Guilin - 27th October 2014

Mei Foong's birthday shots - 27th October 2014

Guilin/Yangshuo Li River Cruise - 28th October 2014

Yangshuo Pedestrain Walk and Yinziyan - 28th October 2014

Yangshuo Shiwaitaoyuan - 29th October 2014 (include some shots taken in the morning of 30th October 2014)

I will try to get the pictures taken in Shanghai uploaded by this Sunday (internet speed is damn slow when the APEC is on in Beijing).

Regards
Raymond

csw

Nov 12, 2014, 4:41:41 AM11/12/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
Hi I have 164 photos to share too with lots contributed from Chut Chut.  But the photos are all jumbled up !!! Sorry

Cheers
SW

Andy Leong

Nov 12, 2014, 8:57:50 AM11/12/14
to sam-tet-cl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Raymond.
Hope below helps.  Let me know if you further questions:

Thank for posting the images on Flickr.  Looks like the gang had much fun!

In Flickr:
Step 1:  You > Albums > select the album you want to make Private > Edit > Batch Edit > Change Permissions > Only you (who can see these items) > Change Permission

Step 2:  You > Albums > select the album you want to make Private > Click the Share Icon on top right hand corner of the screen (curve arrow above a U shape tray) > Email > Enter email addr of Vincent, email addr for FYM, ... > Type your message > Send > OK to images mark Private.

Vincent, FYM will receive an email, and will be "allowed" to view the specific album.

Changing Permissions to Friends only is another method, but will only work for Vincent if Vincent has a Flickr UserID.

Cheers,
Andy

Nov 12, 2014, 9:25:04 AM11/12/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
Thanks Siew Wah, you uploaded all my photos and saved me lots of problems :)

CN Yee

Nov 12, 2014, 9:35:48 AM11/12/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
Siew Wah, How come you censored the photo that looks like 倩女幽魂? That's my best master piece for special effects!

csw

Nov 12, 2014, 9:50:53 AM11/12/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
Chut Chut , is that the photo taken inside the cave and looked like a ghost???

CN Yee

Nov 12, 2014, 10:08:56 AM11/12/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
倩女 = beautiful young girl.... 幽魂 = you know what it means.

But I like the special effects though. Ha ha.

raymond chen

Nov 12, 2014, 9:29:39 PM11/12/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
Thanks Andy for the tips on changing the permission on album.

Regards
Raymond