vchong001

Oct 10, 2014, 2:58:58 AM10/10/14
to sam-tet-cl...@googlegroups.com

来自我的华为手机

上海旅游景点141008.doc

Kin Law

Oct 10, 2014, 5:38:57 AM10/10/14
to <sam-tet-class-of-1978@googlegroups.com>
Is there anything in that document ? Can't get anything

> On 10 Oct 2014, at 5:59 pm, "vchong001" <vcho...@163.com> wrote:
>

> 来自我的华为手机
>
> --
> <上海旅游景点141008.doc>

YoongMing Foo

Oct 10, 2014, 7:54:48 AM10/10/14
to sam-tet-cl...@googlegroups.com
DH

Do we need to decide now? Are the Suzhou trip and hairy crab meal still on?

Personally, I am not too keen with the museums and zoos. More interested with something unique only to Shanghai, but I have been to many of the places on your list. Let's see what others say.

YM

YH Chin

Oct 10, 2014, 10:05:19 AM10/10/14
to sam-tet-cl...@googlegroups.com
I also cannot open d file.

VChong

Oct 11, 2014, 5:07:56 AM10/11/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
Hi mates,

I have resent the file again 5 minutes ago. Anyway, i think most of you had visited many of the listed places of interest and to be honest, majority of them are nothing spectacular.

Personally I feel that we pick only the few icon places in Shai and spend more time going to Suzhou and the hairy crab feast as mentioned by YM. Just suggest 4 places and let us then decide by votes.

Regards,

VChong

YoongMing Foo

Oct 11, 2014, 6:36:05 AM10/11/14
to sam-tet-cl...@googlegroups.com
My pick of the 4:

1。东方明珠 上塔259米悬空360度观光+百年沧桑陈列馆

4。南京路步行街

5。新天地

20。朱家角古镇

VChong

Oct 12, 2014, 9:49:32 PM10/12/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978

Hi mates,

As KF still cannont open the file, i hereby attached below list for easy references:

1。东方明珠 上塔259米悬空360度观光+百年沧桑陈列馆

2。黄浦江游船

3。豫园城隍庙

4。南京路步行街

5。新天地

6。玉佛佛寺

7。上海博物馆

8。世博中国馆

9。外滩

10。上海科技馆

11。野生动物园

12。崇明岛

13。海洋水族馆

14。上海植物园

15。东方绿舟

16。上海美术馆

17。滨江森林公园

18。田子坊

19。枫泾古镇

20。朱家角古镇

21。月湖雕塑公园

22。上海长风公园

YM has always been the quickest in response...making my life easier!
Can you guys please respond quickly and name 4 places so that it will be easier for me to arrange the Shanghai itinerary?

Regards,

VChong

csw

Oct 12, 2014, 10:36:52 PM10/12/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
My pick will be:
1,4,5,one 古镇 but I don’t know which one
Regards,
SW

No virus found in this message.

Kin Law

Oct 12, 2014, 11:20:52 PM10/12/14
to sam-tet-cl...@googlegroups.com

For me

2, 3 & 9 not on Friday 24/10 daytime would be good because I might detour from the group.

The rest of the days I will follow the group. Also what do we do on Thursday 23/10 for those arrive on that day

Regards,

Kin Fong

Kenneth Teoh

Oct 13, 2014, 12:16:42 AM10/13/14
to sam-tet-cl...@googlegroups.com
DH
I choose items 1 ,2 , 8, and 20
sorry for late reply
SK

On Monday, 13 October 2014, 9:49, VChong <vcho...@163.com> wrote:

Hi mates,

VChong

VChong

Oct 14, 2014, 3:06:49 AM10/14/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978, vchong
Hi mates,

Attached file regarding our proposed itinerary in Shanghai. Let me know if you have any comments.

Shanghai Itinerary
October Time Group Events Remarks Person Individual Events
  Start Finish
23 Thu 11:20 KF 抵达浦东机场 CZ3613
  13:48 Raymond+w 抵达虹桥火车站 G1
  14:20 Kenneth+w 抵达浦东机场 MH388
  18:00 20:00 Dinner 晚上6点酒店大堂聚合 KF,RC,RCw,Ken,Kenw,DH
  20:00 22:30 Pub / KTV 衡山路

24 Fri 0:45 YM+w, Nelson+w, SW 抵达浦东机场 D7 330 KF day trip to HZ
  9:00 10:00 广式早餐 香港旺记 RC,RCw,Ken,Kenw,YM,Ymw,YH,Yhw,SW,DH
  10:00 12:30 东方明珠
  12:30 13:30 自由午餐 大食代:正大广场B2楼
  13:30 17:30 南京路、淮海路诳街
  17:30 18:30 回宾馆休息、更洗   RC,RCw,Ken,Kenw,YM,Ymw,YH,Yhw,SW,KF,DH,DHw
  18:30 20:30 欢迎同学晚餐 DH 宴请(榕港海鲜大酒楼) 金沙江路2115号近万镇路
  21:00 22:30 外滩、船游黄浦江

25 Sat 7:30 8:15 出发至青浦镇   RC,RCw,Ken,Kenw,YM,Ymw,YH,Yhw,SW,KF,DH,DHw
  8:30 9:15 拉面、沙县小吃 青湖路
  9:15 11:30 朱家角古镇
  11:30 13:30 游阳澄湖、吃大闸蟹午餐 渔家灯火(阳澄湖东桥) Shen 神秘抵达上海
  13:30 18:00 游定园、狮子林、寒山寺 新加坡工业园区
  18:00 19:30 晚餐 苏州彩蝶轩
  19:30 20:30 金鸡湖
  20:30 22:00 从苏州回宾馆
  22:00 0:00 虹许路老外街/Pub/KTV 仙霞路

26 Sun 8:15 8:30 宾馆退房
  8:30 10:30 早餐+游豫园 周边当地小吃 RC,RCw,Ken,Kenw,YM,Ymw,YH,Yhw,SW,KF,Shen,DH
  10:30 11:30 新天地
  11:00 12:30 田子坊
  12:30 13:30 午餐 避风塘
  13:30 15:00 徐家汇购物 服饰、食品、电脑手机
  15:00 15:30 回宾馆拿行李
  15:30 17:00 出发至机场 浦东机场 T2
  17:45 18:25 晚餐 浦东机场 餐厅
  18:50 21:40 飞往桂林两江机场 HO1147 吉祥航空
  23:00 入驻桂林宾馆 桂林市秀峰区榕湖南路14 电话0773-2898888

Regards,

VChong
ST78上海旅程表141013.xlsx