Guilin itinerary

VChong

Sep 21, 2014, 9:48:04 PM9/21/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978

Hi ,

Attached the latest Guilin itinerary for your perusal. The hotels are upgraded to the real 4-star (Guilin) and 5-star hotel (Yangshuo).

Also, give notice to the dining cuisines that have been pre-determined (hope they will stick to it) and maybe we can consider upgrading if you guys feel like doing it while dining at the restaurants. I personally feel most enjoyable with comfortable hotel and good food while travelling. Of course, most important of all, people accompanying......

Plse revert should you all have something to say.

Regards,

VChong
桂林四天行程(地接行程)140922.pdf

YoongMing Foo

Sep 22, 2014, 1:39:31 AM9/22/14
to sam-tet-cl...@googlegroups.com
DH

The musical ' yin xian liu san jie' not included?

YM

VChong

Sep 22, 2014, 3:46:34 AM9/22/14
to sam-tet-class-of-1978
YM,

Thank you for your feedback. Tour guide mentioned that the replacement of ”世外桃源“ is better than "印象刘三姐“。
Either one...so which do you all prefer?

Regards,

VChong