Error Specified SLS ntp in environment base is not available on the salt master

pomcho555

Nov 8, 2022, 10:38:18 AM11/8/22
to Salt-users
Hi salt group!
I try to mount pillar using gitfs pillar mount.

I made a sample repository for practice. At the top of this repo, there is a pillar file named ntp.sls(configuration of ntp, but detail doesn't matter in this case)

I tried to mount this repo, but I had errors like this.
====
Error Specified SLS ntp in environment base is not available on the salt master
====
I also tried to move ntp.sls to master's /srv/pillar, and then I can get pillar data.
My question is How should I change/mount the repo properly? I'd like to mount the repo as if it is in the local directory.

Here are related configuration files I have. These are helpful for debug.

salt/pillar/top.sls
--------------------------
base:
  '*':