Query Last Highstate Run

Hugh Crissman

Oct 7, 2015, 11:11:09 AM10/7/15
to Salt-users
Is there a simple way to query info (date, time, result, diff) about the last highstate run on a given minion(s)? Seems like it should be built in, but I haven't been able to find it yet. Am I wrong to think this would be useful information to know?

HC

Boris FELD

Oct 7, 2015, 2:21:24 PM10/7/15
to Salt-users