Re: fire_master failed: master could not be contacted. Request timed out.

Message has been deleted

jeremy....@gmail.com

May 14, 2024, 9:46:41 AMMay 14
to Salt-users
It will help to post some code and log files so that someone else can recreate your situation and explore the errors in greater detail on their own.

On Wednesday, May 8, 2024 at 1:28:03 AM UTC-5 pkirti...@gmail.com wrote:
I am using salt-master version 3006.4 same as salt-minion.
when I starts sending _minion_event on salt-master.
after sending 100 of events its through error fire_master failed: master could not be contacted. Request timed out. and salt-master stop accepting the events.
so the other process get stop.
once I kill the process of sending the _events from minion to master.
then master starts responding and it will start receiving the events .
How  I can resolve this issue: