Upcoming CVE Release and RSS Feeds

Megan Wilhite

Aug 9, 2023, 5:47:40 PM8/9/23
to salt-announce
Dear Salt users and Salt Project Community members,

Some medium rated vulnerabilities have been discovered in Salt versions 3006.1 and
earlier.

The vulnerabilities are a Medium rating based on the Common
Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS). We are preparing a CVE release to be
available on Thursday, August 10th.

The CVE packages will be available for 3005.2 and 3006.2. The releases
will contain the fixes available to resolve and remediate the identified
vulnerabilities. We advise all users to quickly apply the CVE release as soon as
the packages are available. Please reach out if you have any questions or
comments. You can reach us at <secu...@saltstack.com>.

RSS Feed Update

The RSS feed links have been updated. Going forward, use the following links to
subscribe to the following RSS feeds:

- General RSS info page: https://saltproject.io/rss-feeds/
- Security Announcements RSS Feed: https://saltproject.io/security-announcements/index.xml

Thank you,