Fwd: [uk-hackspaces] Makers in Space

Richard Smedley

Apr 30, 2014, 5:24:32 AM4/30/14
to salop-h...@googlegroups.com, potteries-hackspace

I'm sure this will be of interest to some here. It was exciting enough 30 years ago, when I had my amateur radio licence [1], being able to send signals through satellites.

Now hackspaces can actually get involved in sending hardware into space. :)

   Richard

[1] GW6 PCB, in case anyone else was active then

@RichardSmedley
@hsNW

Sent from touchscreen device - short answer & many typoes.

Apr 30, 2014, 7:19:07 AM4/30/14
to salop-h...@googlegroups.com, potteries-hackspace
A free Workshop is being held May 13 in Harwell for those interested in developing space hardware

Trevor

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Salop Hackspace" group.