http://arduinothedocumentary.org/ @ 31 May Salop LUG meet

Richard Smedley

May 27, 2011, 6:20:51 PM5/27/11
to Salop Hackspace, NW-hac...@googlegroups.com, potteries...@googlegroups.com
Forwarded from the LUG list

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Shropshire] Next Meeting 31st May
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 22:30:53 +0100 (BST)
From: John Alexander

Looks like next meeting will be a good one:

Usual start 7ish for 7:30pm at the Station Inn

I'll be bringing along a computer and probably another projector to
Play:

http://arduinothedocumentary.org/

And Materials from:

http://fedoraproject.org/

Since Fedora 15 is released on the 24th of May I'll no doubt be
reviewing that.

Also everyone who ordered an Arduino and/or Arduino Kit I now have
them here and probably the next batch too depending on the Post
Office.
So bring your spending money no excuses :) !!!

A new member Christopher Godbert has Kindly volunteered to demo a
collection of Arduino Paraphernalia including various Shields, home
brew minimalist Arduinos and if possible some nice robot
chassis(particularly looking forward to this).

All this and the usual chit chat, food and good ale too hope to see a
good turn out.

John A