Qualified and experienced staff available

Hans-Peter Mueller

Oct 7, 2016, 5:40:36 AM10/7/16
to salo...@googlegroups.com, Santigie Kanu

Dear all,

Welthungerhilfe implemented from December 2014 to October 2016 an EVD recovery project covering Bo, Kenema, Pujehun and Kailahun District and there, particularly EVD affected communities. The overall objective of the project was post-Ebola oriented. It aimed at containing the Ebola epidemic, improving food and nutrition security and enhancing the resilience of the population in the rural Hot Spots of the south and east. Peasant households were to resume agricultural production and regain access to basic commodities and marketing opportunities for their produce. Meanwhile, the Ebola prevention and crisis management of the local authorities were to contribute to a decrease in case numbers. In the later stage of the project emphasis was taken to the support of surveillance systems and planning capacity of the four districts.

The successful implementation was only possible with dedicated and committed staff and a high professionalism . We are concerned about their future opportunities. Against this background we put together an anonymized  list of staff. The list shows the last assignment and some key qualification. In case you are interested selected and sent the number. Then, we will sent back more information and even the CV.

Thank you very much for your interest

Best

Hans-Peter Mueller

Welthungerhilfe

078 775 666

Head of Project

Welthungerhilfe Sierra Leone

++232 78 775 666

Zur Welthungerhilfe Website

SLE 1033 Staff List for re-employment Final.docx