A 5 ton (100 bags) Flatbed Rice Dryer - Made in Sierra Leone by FINIC

FINIC Industries

Sep 18, 2016, 4:45:17 AM9/18/16
to salo...@googlegroups.com

Dear All
 I am delighted to inform that FINIC has designed and constructed the first 5 ton (100 bags) Flatbed Rice Dryer in Sierra Leone. The equipment is highly efficient and same can be used, with slight modifications,  to conduct drying operations  on agricultural produce such as cacao beans, ginger, pepper, onions, mango chips, garlic etc. It can be scaled downward or upward according to the required out put and affordability levels. It can also be designed to operate on Diesel engine for an off grid operation.
The fuel for the heat source is engine waste oil (burn oil) and burns clean, almost smokeless. The design is such that no mixture of fumes and hot air enters the drying chamber, rather a clean and smokeless hot air at 45 degrees Celsius. We are currently perfecting a system that will use rice husk as fuel for the heat. Once completed in the next couple of weeks, it will replace the waste oil burner system currently operational in Bo.

The Dryer is now serving the Lion Mountains Agrico Limited, Bo with an outstanding performance and I can guarantee that the equipment will operate for decades without fear of any irreparable breakdown.
To view the video of the equipment in action, click the youtube link below:
Attached also, are few pics of the equipment.

FINIC Management, Staff and Trainees, would like to extend thanks to the Management of Lion Mountains Agrico Ltd, most especially  Peter Penfold CMG, OBE and Mr. Mike Gericke for the confidence in our expertise and the encouraging urge  we received from them throughout our engagement in meeting their requirements for a dryer.

You will agree with me that drying technologies  are vital in the transformation of our agricultural produce  to products. They are a must to boost our food security pursuit. Therefore, we at FINIC view this development as one of the most important in the agricultural history of our country.
When it has to do with machine systems design for agro processing, give FINIC a trial.
I can be reached @
+232-76-601956  for any further clarification/s.
Kind  Regards

Foday Melvin Kamara
Managing Director
Member of the Order of the Rokel for Exemplary Engineering

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Dryer 4.jpg
Dryer 1.jpg
Dryer 2.jpg