From: Hans-Pete...@welthungerhilfe.de <Hans-Pete...@welthungerhilfe.de>
Subject: [SaloneFAB] Palm Oil Mills
To: salo...@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 10:01 AM

Dear all,

during our value chain analysis of the palm oil sector we came across a support program of the "commonwealth" which in 2004/05 financed at least four medium size palm oil mills in waterloo, malen chiefdom and other places in Sierra Leone. The common feature of those palm oil mill is that they are installed  but not operating since then. Does anybody know what has happened and what could be done to make them working?

Hans-Peter

Die Welthungerhilfe wurde 2009 mit dem ersten Platz für hervorragende und transparente Berichterstattung ausgezeichnet.
In 2009 Welthungerhilfe was awarded first place for its transparent and outstanding reporting on the use of donations and grants.

Dear Hans.docx

joachim ballweg

未读,
2010年7月27日 05:56:202010/7/27
收件人 salo...@googlegroups.com
sorry, but not everyone's computer can read docx files

Joachim Ballweg