CSSL’s Humanitarian Action for those affected by Mudslides and Floods in Freetown

Simon Burdett

Sep 7, 2017, 4:40:16 PM9/7/17
to salo...@googlegroups.com, css...@yahoo.com, shekuka...@gmail.com

Dear All,

The Conservation Society of Sierra Leone has initiated a targeted emergency humanitarian support effort to a small group of affected families whilst also working to ensure that this effort is part of a wider, deeper need: a scaled-up environmental programme focussing on the WAPF which in turn helps to prevent future disasters and to safeguard lives.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/csslhumanaction

We're raising £20000 to Support CSSL’s Humanitarian Action for those affected by Mudslides and Floods in Freetown, Sierra Leone.

You would be very welcome to share the link.

Best wishes

Simon

--------
Simon Burdett
Please respect the environment, our planet and all life...
CSSL FB 1 Mudslide.jpg