Suppliers of fruit trees seedlings

fsl-hod

Sep 19, 2017, 7:33:43 AM9/19/17
to salo...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

Does anyone know which institutions/suppliers can provide fruit trees’ seedlings?

At the moment I know only about Njala University. Your suggestions will be helpful and welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alex

Alessandro Dalle Carbonare

Head of Food Security and Livelihoods Department

Action Against Hunger

Sierra Leone

Tel: +232 76 563 122

Skype: alessandro.dalle.carbonare1

Address: 10 Sall Drive, Cockle Bay, Freetown, Sierra Leone.

http://www.actioncontrelafaim.org/

Facebook: http://bit.ly/2nojX4r

Twitter: http://bit.ly/2n4gHxU

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Action Against Hunger is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Action Against Hunger.

image001.jpg

Bernard Yankay Kamara

Sep 19, 2017, 10:55:40 AM9/19/17
to salo...@googlegroups.com
Pls contact asa...@yahoo.com

Thanks for information, we will let you know of any information on that.
Thanks,
Mustapha