Trail work day Friday July 21st

Kate Yeater

Jul 13, 2023, 2:02:43 PM7/13/23
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

If you're available next Friday July 21st come on out for trail work on the Powderhouse Gulch trail. We started some drainage work last month, and next week we'll finish it up. This will involve some uphill hiking & digging work but once it's done it'll be a smooth downhill back to the vehicles!

Friday July 21, 2023
8:30 am to 2 pm (we'll probably get done sooner than this but just to be safe)

Please RSVP to me by email or text if you can make it. We will meet at 8:30 am by the SVS office to carpool up Williams. Bring water, lunch, gloves, and eye protection. We'll provide the tools and maybe some treats.

July 21 trail work day.png
Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447