RSVP: Joint meeting with Challis trails group Sept 9th

Kate Yeater

Aug 22, 2023, 12:26:28 PM8/22/23
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hello local trails folks!

Our next meeting and field trip for SC Trails will be down in Challis on Saturday, September 9th beginning at 10 am. We can carpool from Salmon and leave around 9 am. We're currently planning a group hike and lunch meeting. If mountain bikers want to plan a ride, that's also an option. Is there anything else you guys would like to get out of a meeting with our Challis counterparts?

Please RSVP by letting me know if you're available and want to come to Challis on Sept 9th!

In unrelated news, the Highway 93 South bike path will be getting seal coating this week on Thursday and Friday August 24th & 25th. Please avoid the pathway during those days to let that coating settle, and tell folks you know who use the path!

Take care,
Kate

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447

Steve Adams

Aug 24, 2023, 10:59:41 AM8/24/23
to Kate Yeater, salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
With the rains have come a delay in the sealing of the pathway.  Currently the contractor will be here late Thursday with the hope to start at the Shoup Bridge section Friday morning around 9 am.  They will be working toward town with the thought that they could do the sections with the most business entrances after 5 on Friday or early on Saturday.

Steve Adams
Executive Director