Save the Date: January 9th Trails Group meeting!

Kate Yeater

Dec 5, 2023, 4:51:43 PM12/5/23
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi trails supporters! Happy winter! We'll have our next Trails Group meeting Tuesday January 9th at 5:30 pm at the Salmon Public Library large meeting room. Invite a friend!

I'll send an agenda closer to the date but this will be a meeting to check in on 2023 successes, share out ideas for 2024, and decide where to go from there. Be thinking about what dates/times/and meeting styles work best for you - I'd like consistent meetings next year but let's figure out what might work best for everyone.

Jan 9 SC trails group mtg.png

Have a great holiday season and see you in the new year!

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447

Steve Adams

Dec 6, 2023, 12:55:24 PM12/6/23
to Kate Yeater, salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Lemhi County is working on an application to Idaho Parks and Recreation to work on the second phase of the Continental Divide Trail reroute on the section from Lemhi Pass to Elk Mountain.  Last year there was a group letter of support for Phase I and that project was funded.  The actual work will be implemented in July of next year.  We are working on maps that will be included in the narrative of this next phase and once those are in place that narrative can be shared.  Until then looking for groups and/or individuals of the group that will be willing to sign the letter of support.
I have attached a copy of last year's letter as a possible template.

Thanks,

Steve Adams
Executive Director

Salmon Challis Trails Group LOS for RTP app.pdf