Tomorrow: Trails Day @ 9 am!

Kate Yeater

Jun 9, 2023, 5:37:58 PM6/9/23
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder, we'll have a trails volunteer orientation and work day tomorrow (Saturday June 10th) starting at 9 am. Meet at the Public Lands Center/Forest Supervisor's Office by 9 am. Shoot me a text if you are running late.

We'll spend the day up in the Williams Creek - Cougar Point area discussing safety, trail tools, and then get out on the trails to put techniques into practice.
Please bring appropriate clothing (layers), a rain jacket, closed toed shoes, work gloves if you have them, a water bottle, and a packed lunch.

I'll be bringing additional water, some snacks, and we'll provide the trail tools. Feel free to bring your own.

Have a great weekend!
Kate

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447