National Trails Day in Challis June 1st

Kate Yeater

May 20, 2024, 3:26:50 PMMay 20
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks!

National Trails Day is June 1st and the Challis Community Trails Collaborative is hosting a trail work day in the Challis Foothills. They want us Salmon folks to come help and then network/talk trails afterwards with free lunch at the Golf Course Clubhouse. Interested? Join me! We can carpool or you can receive a volunteer stipend if you want to drive yourself.

Please let me know if you want to attend by Thursday May 30th.

437034381_10219996732029151_1399682835172602149_n.jpg

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447