Upcoming trails events!

Kate Yeater

Aug 8, 2023, 12:07:11 PM8/8/23
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Happy August everyone!

Two upcoming events it'd be great to have your presence at:

First up is the CDT Gateway Community Celebration this Friday, August 11th from 5-7 pm at the North Fork Store. SVS is partnering with the Salmon-Challis NF and Continental Divide Trail Coalition to host this community event celebrating our status as a Gateway Community to the CDT. There will be FREE pulled pork sandwiches (first come, first served!), beverages available for purchase, raffle items, free goodies, trail shirts by donation, trail tool demos, and info about the CDT and wildfire prevention. Come hang out!

The second upcoming trails event is a field trip to Challis to meet and learn with the Challis Community Trails Collaborative on Saturday, September 9th starting at 10 am. Salmon folks can meet at 9 am and carpool together. If you have any requests for what that field trip should entail, let me or Gabby know! Her email is glu...@blm.gov. For now I think we're planning on seeing some of their work in the Challis Foothills trails system, lunch, and sharing ideas for trails projects and priorities.

Take care!
Kate

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447
North Fork SVS Community Event.pdf