Trails Group meeting notes

Kate Yeater

Mar 13, 2024, 4:17:05 PMMar 13
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Here are the meeting notes from last night's Salmon Challis Trails Group meeting. Thanks to those who attended for packing in a whole lot of discussion & talking points into an hour. The detailed notes hopefully provide those who couldn't attend a good recap of what was covered. A summary of action items:
  • Ben & Kate will put together some resources and set a date for a volunteer trail sign installation demonstration in late April/early May which will then prepare us for trail sign installation in the Wagonhammer trail network. Stay tuned for more details there.
  • Everyone who wants to can review the Trails Action Plan (digital copy attached here) and write up revisions/comments. Louise & Kate are going to work on reviewing the document and adding in previous suggested updates (from 2021). We will bring all this together at the next meeting and potentially get that plan all updated with accomplishments and future action items.
  • See the meeting notes for all the exciting trails-related events to come in the next few months!
Next meeting: May 7th, 5:30 pm @ Fish and Game conference room

With all the upcoming events I'll be sharing more details as they get finalized. Please share with all your contacts who you think would like to participate!

Thanks everyone!
Kate

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447
Salmon-Trails-Action-Plan-Spring-2017.pdf