Trails Group meeting in one week, Tuesday March 12th, 5:30 pm

1 view

Kate Yeater

Mar 5, 2024, 1:32:11 PMMar 5
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

We will have our bimonthly Trails Group meeting next Tuesday, March 12th at 5:30 pm at the Idaho Fish & Game conference room. It's the big room to the left as you walk into Fish & Game. I'm not planning a virtual option, but if you can't make it we'll send out the meeting notes the following day.

I'll be sending out an agenda on Monday - if you have anything you'd like to include please send me an email before then.

See you there!
Kate

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447