March Trails meeting 3/13 at 5:30 pm

Kate Yeater

Mar 2, 2023, 1:51:11 PM3/2/23
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Happy March all!

The March Salmon Challis Trails Group meeting will be held Monday March 13th at 5:30 pm in the large conference room of the Salmon Public Library.
Send along any talking points/agenda items!

Kate

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447

Brian DiLenge

Mar 2, 2023, 2:49:20 PM3/2/23
to Kate Yeater, salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,
I wont make it.

Brian

Get Outlook for Android

Mar 2, 2023, 3:01:36 PM3/2/23
to Brian DiLenge, Kate Yeater, salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Something I would like to discuss is the original proposal of looking at larger polygon(s) that addresses the thought of creating more loops that have a continuous use.  We started on this path and had several polygons of proposed areas and somehow we got sidetracked.  Those polygons went as far as Allison Creek and over the top to Bear Valley  and I believe one was at 12 mile over the top coming down through McDevitt.

We were looking at how to address the dissimilar trail uses (motorized vs. non motorized )  as well as BLM Jeep track turning into ATV less than 50 inch to single track (motorized or non motorized) as it changes to Forest route.

Also it would be good to know what projects are being worked on and or proposed by the agencies and their partners.

Steve Adams
Executive Director

Seaberg, Glenn T

Mar 9, 2023, 2:35:26 PM3/9/23
to Kate Yeater, salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I will not be able to attend but can try and find a BLM representative to attend. Thanks!

Glenn "Travis" Seaberg
Outdoor Recreation Planner
BLM-Salmon Field Office

Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2023 11:50 AM
To: salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com <salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] March Trails meeting 3/13 at 5:30 pm

 This email has been received from outside of DOI - Use caution before clicking on links, opening attachments, or responding.

Tim Carroll

Mar 9, 2023, 2:46:55 PM3/9/23
to Kate Yeater, salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in Boise that night, but would like to attend virtually if that's an option.
Tim.

Tim Carroll
Program Director - SCA Idaho Corps Program
Student Conservation Association

P:  703.952.1675
C:  208.993.3003