Earth Day Trail Work Day at Discovery Hill - April 20

Bill MacFarlane

Apr 11, 2024, 9:55:29 PMApr 11
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Trail folks,

Please help spread the word about the Earth Day Trail Work Day at Discovery Hill on April 20, hosted by SIMBA and BLM.  Flyer is attached.  We're looking forward to finally getting some trail signs installed on the posts out on the Discovery Hill Trails, and we'll have a few other trail and cleanup projects to work on as well.  We'll meet at the Discovery Hill Trailhead at 9am.  Participants should bring water, gloves, and comfortable work clothes.  Lunch will be provided for all volunteers, and we'll have tools available.  We will wrap things up by 1pm at the latest.  Let me or Travis know if you have any questions or would like more info.  Thanks.

Bill MacFarlane
Salmon Idaho Mountain Bike Association

EarthDay2024DiscoFlyer.jpg