Trail Work Day this Saturday! & next SC Trails meeting?

1 view

Kate Yeater

Oct 3, 2023, 3:57:51 PM10/3/23
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying this shift into the fall season. This week SIMBA and the BLM are hosting a trail work day up at Discovery Hill. I was also wondering about everyone's interest/availability for an October Trails Group meeting.

Saturday October 7 10 am-1 pm
Discovery Hill Trail Work Day
Bring water, gloves, and good work clothes. They'll provide lunch and tools. RSVP to SIMBA and/or Travis gsea...@blm.gov so they can have numbers for lunches.
See the graphic below for more details:
SIMBA trail event.jpg

Next Salmon-Challis Trails Group meeting?
Are people interested/available for an October Trails Group meeting? I was thinking Monday October 16th or the 23rd. Thoughts?
It would be nice to gather after the busy season and we can get updates from various folks on projects they worked on this summer.

Let me know!
Kate

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447