Reminder: Trails Meeting Tuesday January 9th @ 5:30 at library

Kate Yeater

Jan 4, 2024, 6:26:47 PMJan 4
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year!

A quick reminder that we'll have a Trails meeting at the Salmon Public Library on Tuesday January 9th at 5:30 pm. Should be a fairly short meeting to discuss grant applications in the works and upcoming trails opportunities & events. As always, send an email my way if you have something you want on the agenda. Or save it for the meeting & bring it up then.

I'll put together a brief agenda & send that out along with conference call option on Monday.

Also! If you're on this email list and no longer want to receive these emails please either remove yourself from the Google Group or let me know and I can remove you! No hard feelings!

See you Tuesday!

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447

Kate Yeater

Jan 8, 2024, 11:52:15 AMJan 8
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Good morning!

If you plan to call in, please let me know. I'm not sure if the conference option is high quality, but it is an option. I have the conference call info here:

Conference call line: 605-475-4887

Access code: 380-143#

See you tomorrow at 5:30 pm at the Salmon Library! If you can't make it, I'll be sending out meeting notes afterwards.