Trails Meeting notes

Kate Yeater

May 8, 2024, 10:49:16 AMMay 8
to salmon-area-...@googlegroups.com
Good morning everyone,

One thing to highlight is we are just about ready to get in the field and start installing trail signs in the Wagonhammer trail network! If you're interested in joining, please reach out to me with your availability over the next few weeks. I listed out some work day dates in May that are open for me, see the notes. We can also consider Saturdays or Sundays if that would be better for folks. The attachment is a slide deck about the ArcGIS Field Maps program we will use to track sign installation.

Let's keep things simmering and connect again soon about updating the Trails Action Plan (linked here on our SC Trails website

Kate

Kate Yeater (she/her)
Outdoor Education and Trails Stewardship Coordinator

www.salmonvalley.org
office: 208-756-1686
cell: 419-310-2447
Sign Installation Tracking Guide.pdf