[artexcelkuwait] ART Excel follow up (Sri Sri Sanskar Kendra). [2 Attachments]

Priya Skumar

Sep 4, 2012, 5:25:14 AM9/4/12
to salmiya-san...@googlegroups.com

[Attachment(s) from Art of Living, Kuwait included below]

Dear Parents:

Hope you all enjoyed your summer vaccation with children and extended family! By now most of you might have got set to the normal routine.It's time for us to start Sri Sri Sanskar Kendras (follow ups) for the ART Excel children in all the areas.

You have all gifted your children with this beautiful ART Excel course. Some of you have already found positive changes in your children. Isn't it? If your child does his / her kriya and attends the weekly follow up regularly, there is bound to be improvement in their mental, physical and emotional aspect of life.

We have a group of enthusiastic volunteers who are eagerly awaiting to help your children. Consider SSSK as a priority and take the opportunity to see your child perform to his / her full potential in all aspects of his / her life.

The SSSK details in all the areas are as follows -

Abu Halifa:
Day and Time: Every Saturday 5.00pm to 6.30pm, starting from 8th Sept. 2012
Venue: Fahaheel English School, Mangaf (2nd floor)
We have got this beautiful and big hall for the children from Sept. 2012. We can also arrange transport for the children to come for the follow ups. The monthly charges per child will be 2 KD for hall rent and 2 KD for transport. Davis (Mob: 66607635) has agreed to transport the children. Please find attached the venue map (THE ENGLISH SCHOOL FAHEEL)
Contact: Uday Shetty 99135361 and Mahesh 23732984

Salmiya:
Day and Time: Every Thursday 5.00pm to 6.30pm, starting from 6th Sept. 2012.
Venue:Salmiya Playschool, Rumaithiya
Monthly charge per child will be 2 KD for hall rent. Please find attached the venue map (ART Excell SSSK Venue) Note that we are not providing transport for Salmiya children.
Contacts: Ramya 25612573,Nita 25660738,Priya 94992237

 Abbassiya and Riggae:
Will be announced next week.

Sincerely,
ART Excel Team,
AOL, Kuwait.

www.aolkuwait.org: Art of Living, Kuwait website for more updates
www.ayurvedic-cooking.com: For better health using Ayurveda cooking
www.esatsang.net: Register yourself here now

Attachment(s) from Art of Living, Kuwait

1 of 1 Photo(s)

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
    .