Art Excel follow up with Fun filled activities

Priya Skumar

Apr 16, 2012, 2:50:55 AM4/16/12

Dear Parents,

We request all the ART Excel children to join the Art Excel follow up (Sansakar Kendra)

Just doing the course will not make a positive difference in your child. Practicing the surya namaskar, pranayam and Kriya every day is a must for your child.

 We will have the regular Yoga ,Kriya followed by  lots of fun filled activities  for them every Saturday from 11.30 am to 1.00 pm  @ Salmiya Play School (venue map attached).

 Transport has been provided for the pickup and drop since some parents are working on saturday. Kindly avail of this facility

Do contact Priya(94992237), Nita(25660738) or Ramya(66819860)  by Tuesday if u need the transportation.

The hall rent for the same is 5kd inclusive of transport per month.

Encourage your child to come to attend the follow ups on a regular basis.

Lots of love and regards,

Sanskarkendra  Team

Note :

1.       Children should bring Yoga mat, I am the sky book , Colour pencils, pen etc

2.       All the parents are requested to fill up and sign the attached Sansakar Kendra form .

3.       We welcome all the parents to join the sanskar kendra google group (You will get the invitation)