Sanskar kendra Celebration day ( May 12th ) on the occasion of Guruji's B'day

Priya Skumar

May 7, 2012, 10:44:10 AM5/7/12

Dear Parents,

As a part of celebrating, Our Guruji's SRI SRI RAVISHANKARJI 's  Birthday we will be having a  celebration for Sanskar Kendra children on 12th May 2012 at Salmiya Play school.

Parents should encourage all the children to participate and enjoy !!

All the children are welcome to perform on stage  whatever they wish to in terms of dance,instrumental music,song ,mimicry ,mono act etc. CDs or tapes for the same can be brought by the participant.They are welcome to use our Mic system. Performance time is Maximum 5 minutes.

Please confirm your registrations with Ramya(25612573) or Nita(25660738) within 2days.

All participants will be given gifts. Parents are welcome to attend and give them encouragement.

Programmes Timing : Sharp 11.45 am (Sanskar kendra class will start @ 11.30 am as usual)
.
CHILDREN DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!

LOTS OF LOVE