Fwd: Picnic Map

Priya Skumar

Dec 6, 2012, 2:32:16 AM12/6/12
to salmiya-san...@googlegroups.com

By now you must be aware that we are having a picnic at Wafra farm on Friday 07-Dec-12.
Lets all the PreTTC samosas have a gala time there with the family!
Please confirm your participation to me (94045782), Bhanu (97317396or Prashant (94068784).

Highlights of the picnic:
Vegetable Farms, Birds and Greenery to enjoy.
Many fun filled games and surprises for adults and children.
Ample space for field games like Cricket, Volley ball and other outdoor games.
Magic show between 3pm to 4pm which the children will enjoy.
Enclosed area for children in case of cold winds.
Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Tea
Timing :10am to 5pm.
Cost per person :2.5Kd
Children below 4 yrs are free.