Jan 3rd we hv celebration in Art excel

Priya Skumar

Dec 24, 2012, 1:21:29 AM12/24/12
to salmiya-san...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ones,

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!

Since there is many children courses are happening during this week , 27th Dec there is no art excel follow up.

1.As we have to pay the hall rent we request you to pay the fees of 6KD(2 KD per mth)and 6KD(2KDper month)for transportation,Total 12 KD through your ward for 3 months(JAN-FEB-Mar).Kindly ignore this if already paid.
2. Jan 3rd we hv New year & X'mas celebration.Dress code for the same is red and white .or costumes like santa claus / Cute angels.

Warm Regards,
Art Excel Team.