DEATH: Clive Paiva, Sonarbhat, Saligao.

Frederick Noronha

Jun 8, 2020, 2:46:21 AM6/8/20
to salig...@googlegroups.com

Sad to inform you about the passing away of our village youth, Clive Paiva, late Saturday evening in a drowning tragedy at Salcete. Clive is the son of Christabel and Terrence Paiva and the brother of Clinton of Sonarbhat. Saligao-Net offers its deep condolences to the family in their hour of grief. A private funeral (due to pandemic restrictions on crowds) will be held this evening (Monday) at the Mae de Deus Church.

veerapan

Jun 8, 2020, 10:03:04 AM6/8/20
to salig...@googlegroups.com
MYU CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY . I SHALL PRAY FOR COLIN . WOULD YOU REMEMBER ME WHEN THE OBITUARY CARDS ARE PRINTED PLEASE ?
THANKS STEVE

Saligao-Net is at http://groups.google.com/group/saligao-net