Invite... for a 91st birthday this weekend

Frederick Noronha

Aug 8, 2020, 7:21:45 AM8/8/20
to salig...@googlegroups.com
91-year-old needs your help to celebrate a birthday in Covid times: Saligão Institute turns 91 on Sunday August 9, 2020. We couldn't let down our cherished institution. So, we're getting ready for a Watch Party on coming Sunday evening, Aug 9, 2020 at 6-8 pm. Maybe beyond that too.

What you can do to help out: (1) Join us at 6 pm IST on the Saligão Institute Facebook Group  [https://www.facebook.com/groups/1465431333707249/]  (2) Send us via WhatsApp +91-9822122436 any YouTube music video links which you'd like to consider us to play... All videos should have a Saligao connect. Preference to Konkani and Portuguese music and SI-related events. (3) Encourage musicians related to Saligão to upload to YouTube (latest by noon Sunday) some video of their music, recent or otherwise. Send us the link.

Let's make it happen, can we?

Frederick Noronha