Do you remember these names? From the Saligao of the 1960s

Frederick Noronha

Dec 17, 2020, 3:22:18 PM12/17/20
to salig...@googlegroups.com
Dr Celsa Pinto (retired as Director of Education, Lou Con
class of 1968): My teachers were Sr.  Veronica (French/Civics
and Administration), Kuriakose (Higher Maths/ Physics),
Georgekutty (Chemistry), Gajanan Pednekar (Elementary
Maths/General Science), Shirodkar (Hindi), Shirley (English
and Geography), Miss Pinto (English?). Also Joseph (Science).

Gajanan Pednekar rose to become Director of Education.
Kuriakose left to become a lecturer in Carmel College.
Georgekutky became a Civil Servant.

Queenie Saldanha (Professor in the US, and Class of 1969)
commented: Great memory!  Besides these we had Ms. Mabel for
Science, Sr. Hilaria for Hindi & Sr. Lavinia for Girl Guides.

In the Lourdes Convent 75th anniversary year, some ex-students are attempting to build an alumni network. If you were part of the school and could link us up with students of your class, kindly get in touch via WhatsApp +91-9822122436 or frederic...@gmail.com