This evening....an initiative from Saligaokars overseas

Frederick Noronha

May 23, 2021, 5:13:10 AM5/23/21
to salig...@googlegroups.com
Save the date – May 23 – 5:30 PM IST
In these challenging times, as an initiative, a group of us are pleased to launch a wellness connect program with our people of Saligão .
If you need to speak about general health , feeling low and would like to speak then we are happy to hear you via a call back service.
All calls will be confidential and we are there to hear you.
Multi lingual options of
• English
• Hindi हिंदी
• Konkani कोंकणी

We are happy to launch this service tomorrow at 5:30 PM Indian Local Time through Zoom
Topic: Wellness Connect Program of Support Saligão group
Time: May 23, 2021 05:30 PM
Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi
Indian Local Time

Join Zoom Meeting via link