Mae de Deus hymns...

Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا‎

Apr 14, 2013, 9:50:27 AM4/14/13
to saligaonet
Nicholas Sequeira, Sonarbhat, passed these on to me, when Zelma De Souza requested the same. Feel free to share, just give credit (to Nicholas for taking the trouble):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fn-goa/8648736550/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fn-goa/8648736610/in/photostream

Jason D'Gama

Apr 14, 2013, 10:54:33 AM4/14/13
to salig...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a million Fred, appreciate it.

Jason

From: frederic...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:20:27 +0530
Subject: [SALIGAONET] Mae de Deus hymns...
To: salig...@googlegroups.com
Saligao-Net is at http://groups.google.com/group/saligao-net

Frederick Noronha

Apr 14, 2013, 11:14:42 AM4/14/13
to Saligao-Net
Nothing Jason, my job was only the (cyber) postman's! Nicholas
Sequeira penned down the lyrics and notes, at the request of Zelma.
Rightly, they deserve the thanks! FN

Zelma DeSouza

Apr 15, 2013, 2:53:46 AM4/15/13
to saligao-net
Cyber Postman's play an important role too :-)

Without them, information and news required will not travel from point A to point B.

Thanks Rico, glad you shared those lyrics and music - many families can still sing these hymns now.

Dev Borem Korum !
Zelma