Salesforce Lightning Training

Than Nguyen

Jul 19, 2022, 6:21:16 AM7/19/22
to Salesforce Lightning Training
This Salesforce Lightning training will first introduce you with Lightning Components and Applications where you will learn how to use HTML5 and Lightning Components to Develop Apps, Defining a Lightning Application, Handling User Events, Using Helpers for Complex Client-Side Event Handling, Using OOTB Lightning Input Components, Debugging and Troubleshooting Your App.

This Salesforce Lightning course will also teach you about Surfacing a Component, where you will learn about Surfacing Lightning Components, Surfacing Components in Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience, Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder, Installing and Managing Components from AppExchange, Packaging a Component for Distribution and many more concepts.

In the next section this Salesforce Lightning training will teach you about Implementing Navigation and Layouts, where you will be working with SLDSX Components, Implementing Buttons and Button Groups with SLDS, Implementing a “Deck of Cards” Layout, Using the SLDS/SLDSX Grid System, Implementing Menus with SLDS.

In the next section of this training you will learn how to Build Advanced Components. This section will teach you Dynamically Instantiating and Destroying Component Instances, Localizing Content, Raising Events and Defining Public Methods, Using Renderers, Writing Device-Specific Code and many more things.

This Salesforce Lightning training will also teach you Working with Data, where you will learn about Implementing Forms, Validating Input Data, Implementing a Query-by-Example System, Viewing and Editing Salesforce Records, Waiting for Server Requests to Complete/

In the last section you will learn about Theming your Apps, where you will be Applying Colors and Typography, Introducing Sass and SLDS Design Tokens, Using Compass to Improve Browser Compatibility and Performance.

We have trained more 4000+ Professionals in Salesforce and we have also received excellent feedback for our Salesforce Lightning Corporate training from our corporate clients.
For Details kindly connect us:
Email: con...@maxmunus.com
Call / WhatsApp: +919035888988

Johnson KBS

Nov 28, 2023, 2:52:17 AM11/28/23
to Salesforce Lightning Training
KBS Technologies has emerged as a leader in providing job support from India to the global IT community. With their comprehensive support services, a team of experienced experts, and a commitment to excellence, they have helped countless professionals excel in their careers. Whether you're an individual looking to enhance your skills or an organization seeking project development and support, KBS Technologies is a reliable partner in your journey towards success. Their global reach, affordability, and adaptability make them a valuable asset in today's competitive job market.

Azure job support online from India

A team of experts from India who are trained professionals with years of project expertise offer Microsoft Azure Online Job Support. If you're a new or seasoned professional suffering with your daily project assignment and are new to Microsoft Azure, KBS Training is the perfect location for you. From India, we provide Microsoft Azure online work assistance as well as training.

KBS Training is there to assist you if you need assistance with any difficulties you are having carrying out the Microsoft Azure work that has been assigned to you. To assist professionals with a variety of tasks, we provide Azure Online Job Support, including Azure AD, Azure PowerShell, Azure Storage, Azure App Service, Azure Site Recovery, Azure SQL Database, Azure Cloud Service, Azure Automation, Azure resource Manage, and Azure Virtual Network.