More about Devil Or Angel Lucy Finds Ou

stacey...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2008, 3:12:37 PM10/28/08
to salbon
Have you ever had an encounter with a vision of naked female flesh,
well Lucy did.
http://sabir.servik.com/bdsm.htm More about Devil Or Angel Lucy Finds
Out on page 2
On a warm summer night last year, Lucy was walking alone on the side
of the road near a secluded ornamental park. As she struggled with her
umbrella it slipped from her grasp, reaching down to pick it up she
cursed to herself, The as she raised her eyes Lucy was gaze was met by
two rain- slicked, naked, creamy white feet, Standing up slowly,
trembling and cold from the rain and struggling to see through my
misty, wet vision Lucy tried to make out who was attached to the
beautiful and naked feet.
http://sabir.servik.com/bdsm.htm More about Devil Or Angel Lucy Finds
Out on page 2
Lucy tried to say something but was mesmerized by the girls
overwhelming beauty. It captivated her so much that she was speechless
and left rooted to the spot with her feet were firmly planted.
http://sabir.servik.com/bdsm.htm More about Devil Or Angel Lucy Finds
Out on page 2
The vision before her gracefully bridged the two feet between them so
that Lucy had no time to walk or run away even if she'd wanted to.
Lucy was grabbed by her waist and pulled into a lustfully embrace, as
soft wet lips gently brushed against her, her hands were still at her
sides, shaking and trying to grasp what was happening. The girl
plunged her probing tongue pushed into Lucy's mouth quickly as the
girl pulled her hands around her waist. Lucy's fingers trembled there
as her tongue was unable to resist dancing with hers
http://sabir.servik.com/bdsm.htm More about Devil Or Angel Lucy
Finds Out on page 2
Well I won't hurt you, but I can't promise that I don't bite."
http://sabir.servik.com/bdsm.htm More about Devil Or Angel Lucy Finds
Out on page 2
The girl broke the kiss as suddenly as she had started and pulled Lucy
into the grassy shadows with her where she laid her down on the ground
and took off her soggy dress. Lucy sat there speechless as her milky
alabaster skin shone in the rain with a beautiful white aura. feeling
a slight tingle sliver down her body settling between her legs and
cause a flush of excited wetness to escape. Lucy raised her head to
the sky and what she saw next scared her and excited her all at once.
http://sabir.servik.com/bdsm.htm
The stranger held out her hands to the tree covered sky and the trees
parted slowly. Rays of sun broke through the clouds shining on her,
even though it was still raining the light illuminated her body
thoroughly. The girl screamed as if in pain as her wings unfurled from
behind her back. She sank down to the ground on her knees.. Lucy saw a
pair of shiny white fangs split through her gums and the points emerge
through her mouth. The clouds covered the sun once again, leaving Lucy
panting for breath as she stared in awe at this beautiful angel. She
looked up at Lucy slowly as she realised her dazed expression.
http://sabir.servik.com/bdsm.htm More about Devil Or Angel Lucy Finds
Out on page 2
The beautiful vision crawled over to Lucy on all fours and whispered
in her ear, "I am Vamperelle, keeper of vampires and angels alike. I
am a mixed breed of both because my mother was an angel and my father
a vampire. Your silence is continuous, are you afraid?"

http://sabir.servik.com/bdsm.htm More about Devil Or Angel Lucy Finds
Out on page 2

© 2008 Division of Play-2-Win Ltd all rights reserved
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/sex/