Heroku

Stojko Dybas

Mar 12, 2017, 3:57:07 PM3/12/17
to sal-discuss
Anyone know which is the most current Sal version compatible with Heroku?

Graham Gilbert

Mar 12, 2017, 3:59:15 PM3/12/17
to sal-discuss
As far as I know, it hasn't worked in its current form for several years. However, I imagine the tweaks would be minor, so would gladly accept pull requests / documentation on how to get it going. The hardest thing I guess would be set up the scheduled job.

Sent from my iPhone