Version 2.4.0.555

瀏覽次數:59 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Graham Gilbert

未讀,
2016年1月4日 凌晨4:34:002016/1/4
收件者:sal-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to let you know that version 2.4.0.555 is finally out of the door.

There is a new docker image built, and one for the LDAP variant of Sal too.

Please note that this version requires 0.7.5 of the scripts package:

Thanks,
Graham

Matt Ware

未讀,
2016年1月8日 上午10:59:222016/1/8
收件者:sal-d...@googlegroups.com
I haven't seen any other feedback on this, but it's been working wonderfully in my environment. I wasn't expecting it, but for certain programs that were already installed, it's pulled their install dates. I figured that it would only pick up programs/updates that were installed after Sal was updated.

Graham Gilbert

未讀,
2016年1月8日 上午11:00:252016/1/8
收件者:sal-d...@googlegroups.com
Nope, it reads the install log. Glad it's working out for you!

Sent from my iPhone

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄