Fwd: ​Survey on Prasanthi Seva

Harish Ramachandran

May 28, 2016, 12:31:32 AM5/28/16
to saiv...@googlegroups.com, sssdo...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tushar Swadia" <tushar...@gmail.com>
Date: 27 May 2016 22:36
Subject: ​Survey on Prasanthi Seva

Dear brothers and sisters,
  My classmate is doing his MBA dissertation on the topic of Human resources motivation on a case study of Sri  Sathya Sai Seva Organisation. He has sent out a questionnaire in order to collect data for the same which would be helpful for him in his analysis. Kindly take out a few minutes in order fill up the form below.
  Thanking you.
Regards,
Umakant Sharma,
II M.B.A.
Sri Sathya Sai Institute Of Higher Learning
(Prashanti Nilayam Campus).

Dear Brothers,
I request you to please forward this form to those who have attended the Prasanthi seva at the Prasanthi Nilayam from your place and ask them to fill and forward further to others. It would be of great help for me for my project. Thanking you.

With Regards
Sai Pragnan

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

​​
Survey on Prasanthi Seva

This survey is a part of the project work of MBA Department, Prashanthi NIlayam Campus, SSSIHL. The purpose of this survey is to study the satisfaction levels of the sevadal members who go for the Prasanthi seva. Your responses would help me yield results for my project. The suggestions given are probable to be considered by the SSS Central Trust, Prasanthi Nilayam. The responses given shall remain confidential.

* Required
    Not at all convenient
    Very convenient
    Not at all likely
    Extremely likely
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.