Gayatri Chant

1 view

Venkataraman Sundar

Apr 30, 2015, 11:38:01 AM4/30/15
to sssdo...@googlegroups.com, saiv...@googlegroups.com

To support our brothers and sisters in Nepal and parts of India who had to face the fury of Nature recently in the form of an Earth Quake which has taken the lives of thousands of people, Our Samithi has decided to seek the divine blessings in the form of chanting GAYATRI mantra in our centre on 01/05/2015 between 06.00 pm and 07.30 pm. We request all devotees, Bal vikas children, parents to participate in the event. Let us all chant together to bring solace to our fellow brothers and sisters. Sairam.

Venkataraman Sundar
+91 96 19 536416

sent from mobile

Please maintain confidentiality of this e-mail and attachments.