Meridian Player Does Not See My Audiobooks

Charles Morton

Dec 28, 2013, 10:08:42 PM12/28/13
to sai...@googlegroups.com
I've pointed my Meridian to my Audiobook folder, yet none of my audiobooks are shown. What is the file format required for the player to recognize my audiobooks. I currently have them saved as .mp3.

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai 仲明

Jan 2, 2014, 1:52:20 AM1/2/14
to sai...@googlegroups.com
mp3 should be fine. Have you checked the audiobook root folder settings?

2013/12/29 Charles Morton <procu...@tmcs.ws>:
> I've pointed my Meridian to my Audiobook folder, yet none of my audiobooks
> are shown. What is the file format required for the player to recognize my
> audiobooks. I currently have them saved as .mp3.
>
> --

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai