PlayQ resume pro feature

Mike Patnoe

Jun 12, 2016, 1:51:39 AM6/12/16
to Sais Workshop
I just want to verify a pro feature does what I think it does before purchasing. I have the non-pro version and did an experiment where I created a playlist, played the first five songs, then killed Meridian with a task killer. I restarted Meridian, brought up the playlist and it starts with the first song. Is it correct that if I had the Pro version it would have started up on the sixth song? I assume this would be true even after a phone reboot. thanks.

Romulus Urakagi Ts'ai 仲明

Jun 12, 2016, 9:15:24 PM6/12/16
to sai...@googlegroups.com
No, it does not matter whatever you are Pro or not.